We at Madison’s are today completing the next fabulous issue of our *NEW* product: British Columbia Coast Log Prices, updated with August log price data.
Don’t miss out! Call or email us today to order your subscription to this vital and timely monthly information.
Here is a graph of log price trend vs lumber prices for benchmark Canadian log commodity price for Douglas fir Gang, Domestic and International to July 2018.
These are market prices, they are transaction-based. This is a brand-new data set which which Madison’s started in May 2018, will be tracking every month going forward.
This is NOT the BC government data. This is real logs sold at the Vancouver Log Market (see tech details below)
We have a 10-year price history for all these British Columbia coast log species and grades:
SPECIES: Western Red Cedar, Douglas Fir, and Hemlock/Balsam
GRADES: Standard, Chip & Saw, Gang, and Pulp
SALES: Canadian and international markets
- BC coastal log prices, sales price from supplier, aggregated and reviewed by 3rd party
- prices reflect FOB Vancouver Island, net distributed to dealer (Canada west coast).
Current BC coast log sales prices and succinct market commentary:
• foreshadows spot shortages, overages, and balance of supply with demand
• the latest on British Columbia log sales, Canadian and international
• presented in a compact three-page format every month