Video showing the data and functionality of the *new* Madison’s Lumber Price Reporter online dashboard tool:
North America construction framing softwood lumber: 387 of the highest-volume, most commonly-traded, wood building materials wholesaler prices (net FOB sawmill) updated every Friday morning since 1952.
Madison’s Lumber Price Reporter online dashboard tool: Quickstart User Guide:
Madison’s Lumber Reporter is a weekly lumber industry price guide detailing current US and Canadian softwood lumber and panel prices:
- All prices are available on a single screen.
- A single click takes subscribers to a Product Detail page with two years of price history and the ability to look at pricing in comparison to economic indicators (housing starts, GDP, etc.)
- Toggle between prices and commentary (commentary and data are matched at every point).
- The Price Sheet can be filtered, searched and sorted.
- Filters can be saved for quick and easy drill-downs to the exact products you need to make decisions, and these views can be printed and downloaded.
- Comparisons of current week’s prices to previous time periods, including one- and two-year rolling averages, are provided.
- Custom Analysis—comparisons of historical prices for multiple products over a ten-year history—can be performed as needed.
- The current week’s commentary is provided in an easy-to-read narrative format, organized by topic. Commentary can be filtered by product or species.
- Commentary is archived for twelve weeks, organized by topic. Archived commentary can be filtered by product or species.
Madison’s Lumber Reporter ** ORDER IT TODAY** DON’T DELAY